Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Thankful

Paul's unit has a secure website that features news, video updates, and pictures.  I was looking through some of them today and noticed this picture.  
This is of Paul's Regimental Colonel. 

 I am so thankful that God has brought us under the authority of a praying man!  You may think, "Sara, this guy is just praying over his food." However, I see it as him still making time for God and being thankful even in the little things.  He is in a leadership role over the entire 6th Marine Regiment and that job comes with lots of stress and decisions to be made.  This man has a lot of weight on his shoulders.  It was such an encouragement to me to see this photograph that I had to share.  

To give you perspective on his duties, check out this link: 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6th_Marine_Regiment_%28United_States%29


No comments: