Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 6 - 20 of My Favorite Things

These are a few of my favorite things (sung with a Julie Andrews voice)... and are not in order.

1. Dark chocolate covered pomegranates from Costco
2. Hickory Farm's Beef Summer Sausage
3. Snow
4. Reading a good book inside while it is storming outside
5. Reading a good book at the park
6. A comfy down comforter
7. The feeling after finishing another semester
8. Watching my students "get it" and become excited about the material
9. Sleeping in on a Saturday morning
10. Feeling the Holy Spirit move in a church service
11. The feeling after doing what you are supposed to be doing even when you don't feel like doing it.
12. Waking up to my husband there
13. Cooking a fantastic meal and getting "the" compliment from Paul
14. Playing the piano to release emotions
15. Having a student tell me that I'm their favorite teacher
16. Talking to my parents on the phone (would prefer in person...)
17. When our puppy hears the alarm go off and jumps on me to signal the start of the day.
18. Starbuck's Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha
19. Knowing that God will never leave me or forsake me
20. Outdoor activities (skiing, hunting, camping, hiking, etc)

1 comment:

Miss Melissa said...

Hi Sara, :)
Just wanted to let you know that i am enjoying reading all your blog challenge notes. :) Thanks for sharing.
Mel