Saturday, April 11, 2009

In Honor...

In Honor of the 44th President of the United States, Baskin-Robbins Ice Creamhas issued a new flavor, " Barocky Road ."
Barocky Road is a blend of half Vanilla, half Chocolate, and surrounded byNuts and Flakes.
The Vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and usually denied asan ingredient.
The Nuts and Flakes are all very bitter and hard to swallow.
The Cost is $100. per scoop.
When purchased, it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, butthen the Ice Cream is taken away and given to the person in line behind you.
Thus you are left with an empty wallet, no change, holding an empty cone,with no hope of getting any Ice Cream.
Aren't you feeling stimulated?

3 comments:

SummerRose said...

where'd you get that??! Halarious! :) Or did you write it yourself? Just thought I'd ask.

Sara Vbos said...

I wish that I wrote that...but alas no! Got that one from Mrs. Rohmance.

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty funny play on words I must say!

Sara! I didn't even know you guys had a blog! So fun. Now we can catch up with our neighbors via technology :)

How did you find us? I'm glad you did.