Tuesday, September 22, 2009

White Pine Lake

I know, I know, I haven't been around much lately on this blog. I guess we have been pretty busy lately! :D

So back in August Paul and I backpacked in to White Pine Lake. It was almost five miles in by foot and was just gorgeous the entire way. I can't begin to describe so I will just post pictures (as they say, "A pictures worth a thousand words" right?). Paul got a brand new pack and sleeping bag, so it was nice breaking those in a little - and boy did that rather large purchase come in handy!

We really do love Cache Valley and are going to miss it here as we get ready to leave. This spot was only an hour from our townhouse and there are so many more opportunities for adventure close by as well.








Next up...Trip to Yellowstone!

No comments: